Monday, August 25, 2014

My dad's Clothing


NGM Parismode

Hey Peep's, today I'm just doing a little last post before school starts. I just want to make this post about a very special person on earth for me and it is my dad!!! He has started a fashion line for men and I hope women later on but mostly men; So just want to say that if you want good clothing go to the link below to check his clothes out!

index.php.jpgHere are some pictures of his clothes:
index.php.jpg
  These come in all colors












Those suits I don't think that they come in different colors



index.php.jpg


This is a special suit that is half of price than before!

Well that's all and dad if your'e reading 
this hope you like it because i have a lot 
of people reading this "blog" here are the links:
http://www.ngmparismode.com/


1 comment: